More than ever this summer, the mountains are just what you need! Our wide-open spaces, outdoor activities and unspoiled natural environment will allow you to safely get away from it all, relax and do some sport.
Méribel Tourist Office and all the resort businesses have come together to implement measures that ensure we can welcome you safely and you can enjoy a carefree holiday.
To find out more, click on the links below:
- Risk-free reservations
- Gastronomy at your service
- Events and activities this summer
- Accommodation providers’ commitment
Wearing a mask is compulsory in Savoie:
Since Saturday 31 October 2020, wearing a mask is compulsory throughout the Savoie department. This obligation applies to anyone aged 11 or over who is on the public highway and in places open to the public.
You can book now your summer 2021 holidays with complete confidence! You can cancel your holiday without charge* if restrictive measures are imposed due to force majeure. List of scenarios for which a total refund will opered*, with presentation of the supporting documents:
- The prohibition of any movement or any non-essential movement without a compelling or professional reason, or any restriction (quarantine or any other period of confinement),
- The closure of borders,
- The official closure of the establishment related to the reservation, by the competent authorities, for reasons such as the outbreak, spread or active circulation of an epidemic, for the duration of the reservation,
- Any operational difficulties for the establishment, resulting from the active spread or circulation of an epidemic, at local or national level, and/or measures to prohibit or limit travel,
Click here to see details of the cancellation terms.
See the list of accommodation providers offering free cancellation below.
If you have any questions or need help in organising your holiday, simply call Méribel Tourist Office’s English-speaking holiday experts:
*minus bank fees and application fees
Gastronomy at your service
Our restaurant owners have reopened their terraces before reopening their rooms in accordance with government protocols.
Our caterers and food shops are actively preparing for the summer season to offer you their best products.
|Click & collect||Home delivery||Take-away|
To find out more, click here.
This summer's events and activities
So we can offer you a fun-filled summer, our activity and event programme has also been adapted to comply with health rules.
Our programme of activities, proposed by our various service providers, is currently being updated following government announcements. Our socio-professionals are working hard to offer you the best of their offer!
See the activity programme.