The Méribel Valley Bikepark is an official French Cycling Federation mountain biking centre (n° 85).
BIKE PARK TRAILS
The various circuits are identified by name or number and listed according to their difficulty level (which is shown by colour) and type (downhill trails, enduro circuits, links and cross-country circuits).
- GREEN = beginner
- BLUE = intermediate
- RED = confirmed
- BLACK = expert
Méribel Bikepark facilities
- 11 DOWNHILL (DH) trails (1 green, 2 blue, 4 red with a new one and 2 black) = 35km
- 9 ENDURO trails (2 blue, 3 red and 4 black) = 97km
- 3 CROSS-COUNTRY (XC) trails (1 green, 1 red and 1 black) = 26km
- 6 Trails are dedicated for Electric Mountain Bikes (3 green, 3 blue) = 58km
Trails in the 3 Valleys
- Want to expand your horizons? Discover 30 trails in les 3 Vallées.