Since 1998 with “Fédération Française de Cyclisme” (centre VTT n°85)
The Méribel Valley Bikepark is an official French Cycling Federation mountain biking centre (n° 85). The various circuits are identified by name or number and listed according to their difficulty level (which is shown by colour) and type (downhill trails, enduro circuits, links and cross-country circuits).
- GREEN = beginner
- BLUE = intermediate
- RED = confirmed
- BLACK = expert
the Méribel Bikepark is equipped with:
- 11 DOWNHILL (DH) trails (1 green, 2 blue, 4 red with a new one and 2 black) = 35km
- 10 ENDURO trails (1 green, 2 blue, 3 red and 3 black) = 104 km
- 4 CROSS-COUNTRY (XC) trails (1 green, 1 red and 1 black) = 26km
- 3 Trails are dedicated for Electric Mountain Bikes
MERIBEL / 3 VALLEES MAP
MTB (Méribel Valley / 3 Valleys) maps are available to you in Tourist Offices and in ski passes offices:
ENVIRONMENT & SECURITY
3 bike washing points are available:
- Méribel Les Allues (1100m), at “la Maison des Générations”.
- Méribel La Chaudanne (1450m), at Tougnète Gondola.
- Méribel-Mottaret (1750m), at Pas du Lac Gondola.
! Please beware: some mountain biking trails are shared with walkers !
! Please make sure that you adhere to the code of conduct which is based on respect for other mountain users, so as to ensure the acceptance and continuation of our sport.
MTB SERVICE PLUS
4 bike patrols tour the marked trails through the summer, maintaining the trails and giving assistance to anyone needing it. Do ask them for any advice or help you may require!
Contact : +33 (0)6 16 64 26 49
- 5 rotations per day (from sunday to friday)
- trailer for 20 MTB