SPECIAL TRAILS FOR ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES
For several seasons, Méribel has offered special trails for electric mountain bikes, with 3 different trails on offer, 2 blue and 1 green.
FOCUS ON THE « COURCHEVEL – MÉRIBEL ELECTRIC BIKE TRAIL »
This 20.5km path will take you to discover an area of les 3 Vallées and its magnificent landscapes.
Starting from the Altiport, you will ride alongside Méribel’s magnificent golf course towards Col de la Loze. From here, you will discover one of the most beautiful views in the Alps, with a 360 degree view over the summits and le Mont-Blanc!
You will next descend towards Courchevel 1850, then towards Méribel via the Altiport forest.
With an electric mountain bike, you can ride these trails with ease! Thanks to the electric-assistance, the 930m climb on this route can be made by anybody!
There are other routes suitable for electric bikes that you can ride without tiring; simply set out from la Chaudanne on “La Truite” or “La Saulire” itineraries
• Length: 20.5km.
• Start/finish point: Altiport car park (bus stop)
• Plus point = an electric bike circuit between the Méribel and Courchevel valleys
• GPX route
• Length: 7.5km.
• Start/finish point: la Chaudanne, foot of Tougnète
• Plus point = the perfect route for learning the joys of electric biking
• GPX route
• Length : 15.8km
• Start/finish point: la Chaudanne at the foot of Tougnète
• Plus point = after the green trail, do the blue
• GPX Route
MOUNTAIN BIKE SERVICES
Contact : +33 (0)6 16 64 26 49