The detailed programme of events will soon be available.
In the meanwhile, you’ll find a list of the highlights below:
- Saturday 6 July to Friday 19 July: Zen Altitude
After the April Zen Altitude, it returns in July! Choose from: outdoors yoga, massages on a terrace, walks for contemplation and re-energising, and much more! Enjoy relaxing in the mountains in many different ways!
- Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 July: 3 Vallées Addict Tour with, for the first time, bike trials on the new Col de la Loze route.
One of the highpoints of the summer Mountain Bike calendar, this is the perfect opportunity to discover Méribel’s exceptional bike area, whether you are a novice or expert mountain biker, E-biker or road cyclist. With passages above 2,800m altitude, the 3 Vallées Addict Tour can boast of being the highest of all summer mountain biking events. Also on the programme are giant BBQs and other surprises…
- Saturday 14 July – Bastille Day, National holiday
- Friday 19 to Sunday 21 July: Méribel Clay Pigeon Grand Prix, 9.00 – 19.00
- Saturday 20 July to Friday 2 August: Méribel in the Sky & Méribel Air Show
Méribel Air Show will be held on 21 July as part of “Méribel in the Sky” theme fortnight. Expect top level aerial entertainments plus lots of astronomical activities for all the family. Raise your eyes to the skies and discover some of its marvels, day or night! Méribel will be hosting star-gazing evenings with telescopes, rocket-making workshops, a planetarium, a paragliding show and more: you’re guaranteed to be in seventh heaven!
- Sunday 4 August: Fête à Fanfoué, 50th anniversary
Les Allues’ traditional fete is organised by the valley’s various associations which have their hearts set on celebrating this iconic event’s 50th birthday in style.
This is a unique opportunity to share in the valley’s rich local culture and heritage. On the programme are: a pedal-powered carousel, chainsaw sculptures, bread baked in the traditional village communal oven, alphorn and hunting horn demonstrations, arts and crafts stalls, and also a float parade by the valley’s sporting and cultural associations which will celebrate their history during this 50th event.
- Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 August: Méribel Trail and French Trail Championships
Méribel Trail running event is the ideal get-together for nature lovers who would like to discover trail running on a short (but demanding) course, and also for seasoned trail runners as a test under race conditions in preparation for major competitions.
There is something for everyone, from the 2.5km course for children up to a 50km run for adults!
The French Long and Short Trail Championships will be held on the 25km and 50km.
Over two days, Méribel Trail offers 6 competitions for all ages: 50 KM (4,200m climb) // 25 KM (1,900m climb) // 10 KM (650m climb // 5 KM (360m climb // 2.5 KM (180m climb) // Merib'Kids
During this weekend of outdoor sports, races begin in the morning with staggered departures and finish at the end of the afternoon with an award ceremony, plus activities organised in the heart of Méribel, and a meal for all participants. Information & booking.
- Saturday 17 to Friday 31 August: Outdoor Experience
Enjoy Méribel’s huge playground through the multitude of outdoor activities on offer until the end of the season
- Saturday 17 to Wednesday 21 August: Méribel Golf Show (Pro-AM, 18-hole course)
Over 5 days, 30 teams consisting of one golf pro and 3 amateurs will have the pleasure of playing on one of the most beautiful mountain courses in Europe, in a convivial and festive atmosphere. Come and watch some of the top golfers from the various professional circuits play on Méribel’s course.
- Friday 23 August: Tour de l’Avenir cycle race, Brides-les-Bains to Col de la Loze (CDS)
The big annual race for tomorrow’s cycling stars (under 23) which will pass through the heart of les 3 Valleés in this decisive stage that decides the final results! The route will take the brand new Col de la Loze cycle road!
- Saturday, August 24: MéribeLoze cycle climb, Les Allues to Col de la Loze, open to all
The new Col de la Loze route is sure to become one of cycling’s legendary mountain passes! The day after the pros have climbed it, it’s the turn of the amateurs who can try to beat the times recorded the day before!
- Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 August: Clay Pigeon Shooting contest, open to all
- Friday 23, Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 August: Maxi Avalanche Downhill Mountain Bike Race
New stage of the 2019 #MAXIAVALANCHE series at the heart of Les 3 Vallées!
Saturday’s qualifying round will see 100 riders in a Mass-Start race that will determine starting groups for Sunday two races.
Méribel’s Maxi route for the qualifiers and the two races will run from the Summit of la Saulire to Méribel, finishing at La Chaudanne.
- September 21: Petite Saulire Vertical Kilometre
- Saturday, September 28: Terre Terroir Tarentaise