MTB - Méribel Bikepark
Since 1998 with "Fédération Française de Cyclisme" (centre VTT n°85)
The Méribel Valley Bikepark is an official French Cycling Federation mountain biking centre (n° 85). The various circuits are identified by name or number and listed according to their difficulty level (which is shown by colour) and type (downhill trails, enduro circuits, links and cross-country circuits).
- GREEN = beginner
- BLUE = intermediate
- RED = confirmed
- BLACK = expert
the Méribel Bikepark is equipped with:
- 9 DOWNHILL (DH) trails (1 green, 2 blue, 3 red and 2 black) = 31km, with 1 new trail!
- 10 ENDURO trails (1 green, 2 blue, 3 red and 3 black) = 104 km, with 1 new trail!
- 4 CROSS-COUNTRY (XC) trails (1 green, 1 red and 1 black) = 26km, with 1 new trail!
- 1 Trail is dedicated for Electric Mountain Bikes
MERIBEL / 3 VALLEES MAP
MTB (Méribel Valley / 3 Valleys) maps are available to you in Tourist Offices and in ski passes offices:
MOUNTAIN BIKING GUIDE - Méribel / 3 Vallées
ENVIRONMENT & SECURITY
3 bike washing points are available:
- Méribel Les Allues (1100m), at "la Maison des Générations".
- Méribel La Chaudanne (1450m), at Tougnète Gondola.
- Méribel-Mottaret (1750m), at Pas du Lac Gondola.
! Please beware: some mountain biking trails are shared with walkers !
! Please make sure that you adhere to the code of conduct which is based on respect for other mountain users, so as to ensure the acceptance and continuation of our sport.
MTB SERVICE PLUS
4 bike patrols tour the marked trails through the summer, maintaining the trails and giving assistance to anyone needing it. Do ask them for any advice or help you may require!
Contact : +33 (0)6 16 64 26 49
- 5 rotations per day (from sunday to friday)
- trailer for 20 MTB
MCF MERIBEL BIKE SCHOOL
MTB School La Trace Verte
VTT DESCENTE DH initiation à perfectionnement
Guided electric bike tour “in the shade of the forest”
We advise you to come at the Sport 1600 shop, 30 minutes before the activity.
E BIKES TRIP
Subject to favorable weather. On demand.
Adventure tour : Enduro
Half day / day excursion.
MTB Downhill course for all level
Subject to favorable weather.
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 9 am and 12.30 pm and between 3 pm and 6.30 pm. On Saturday and Sunday between 9 am and 12.30 pm and between 2.30 pm and 6.30 pm.
Weather forecastSunday 24 March 2019
|Visibility : Poor visibility|