In 2013 Meribel joined the club of ski resorts with the Famille Plus label. Awarded by the community, the label ensures adequate services are provided for families and children. Having been awarded this status, Meribel is making every effort to ensure holidays are as enjoyable as possible for adults and children alike.
The resort is committed to the following points:
1. A personal welcome in restaurants and accommodation.
2. Activities and entertainment for all ages.
3. Appropriate pricing structures for all ages.
4. Pampering for every child by professionals.
5. Opportunities to learn more about the local environment and heritage.
6. Convenience: all shops and services are close at hand.