- Dénivellation positive : 268m
- Dénivellation négative : 268m
- Distance : 5.5m
- Durée journalière : 02h30
Starting point: the Centre of Méribel. At Chaudanne passe between the two cable cars and go up along the torrent. To get down, cross the bridge in the direction of Meribel through the village Petite Rosière.
Follow the Doron, its waterfalls and its freshness. Its route between the Bois d'Arbin and Meribel-Mottaret lead to a lookout offering a lookout over the valley.
Return by a nice walking track opened crossing the hamlet of La Petite Rosière. This itinerary can be done in the both way.
From 01/05 to 30/11. Subject to snow conditions.
Free of charge.
- Picnic area
- Public WC
- Pets welcome
Animals : Accepted
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.