Méribel Tourism team is here every day to welcome you, inform you and help you.
The Tourist Office team is here every day to welcome you, inform you and help you.
The following services are also available at the Tourist Offices: scanner, fax, photocopy machines, Internet access (tickets on sale for use of the internet terminal of wifi spot), wifi, messaging.
You can obtain:
- Information on all the resort activities.
- A detailed weekly entertainment programme, “Highlights of the week”.
- A list of private apartment rentals.
- Weather forecast.
- Guide for walkers and snow-shoeing
- Piste map for Méribel and les 3 Vallées.
- Lift map for pedestrians
- Map of the resort.
- Family’s brochure “Kenotte’s Adventure”
- Cross-country skiing guide
Dispositions spéciales covid 19
Disinfection of shared spaces.
Wearing a mask is mandatory.
Disinfection of your hands at the entrance.
The documentation is not provided by the reception staff, but is freely available on the display.
The reception desk is overlooked by Plexiglas windows.
From 27/06 to 20/09/2020 Opening hours daily between 9 am and 12.30 pm and between 3 pm and 6.30 pm.
- Room hire
- Sale of fishing licences
- Free internet access
- Cyber space/screens with Internet access
- Qualité tourisme
- Room : Salle de Mottaret n°1
- Max. capacity : 20
- Area : 28m²
- Room : Salle de Mottaret n°2
- Max. capacity : 40
- Area : 48m²
- Room : Salle de Mottaret n°3
- Max. capacity : 60
- Area : 80m²
Meribel TourismMeribel Tourism team is here every day to welcome you, inform you and help you.
SNCF IpadTablets and printers are available to book your train travel at the Tourism Offices of Meribel and Meribel-Mottaret.
Méribus - Free shuttle at MéribelFree shuttle. Timetables available at tourist offices or on our website or our app. Free WiFi in Méribus...
MéribelLocated in the heart of the 3 Valleys, Meribel is a little paradise, summer and winter. In the winter,...
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.