If you are comfortable on the blue runs, go further and discover the most beautiful trails in the Belleville valley. We will start from the summit (access with a chairlift) to reach the village of Saint Martin.
Let's widen our playground, enjoy an extraordinary view from the Tougnète ridge line before riding along the paths of the Belleville valley and down to the traditional village of Saint Martin.
- Required : Be comfortable on blue bike trails
- technical level required ++: I can ride a bike, I have some knowledge of riding
- Physical level required ++: I ride regularly, I practice a sport regularly
Practical tips :
- equipment included (mountain bike, helmet, knee protectors),
- lift pass included
- accompaniment by a qualified instructor Moniteur Cycliste Français
- small group outing
Dispositions spéciales covid 19
Limitation of the number of people in the groups.
Hydroalcoholic gel and bactericidal product for disinfecting helmets and handles .
MCF recommendations applied.
From 03/07 to 28/08/2021, every Tuesday between 1.30 pm and 4 pm. Meeting 15 minutes before starting the outing.
One price: 69 € (Equipment included).
Maximum number of people : 8
- Bank/credit card
- Online payment
Meeting 15 minutes before starting the activity
Book your stay
- For athletes
Animals : Not accepted
- Sporting activities
Mountain biking - Méribel balconiesDiscover the Méribel valley from both sides and let yourself be guided in all confidence on the 100%...
"Biker" training DH/cross country - MCF bike schoolFrom 11 years old and adult. A 3 half-day DH / Enduro course that will allow you to progress in the discipline....
mountain bike tour for familiesHave a friendly outing, exclusively reserved for families, with the best invention there is: the bicycle.
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.