This outing will give you the pleasure of riding on a pleasant forest track with clearings and undergrowth in an atmosphere of nature and freshness.
You will link of Méribel and Courchevel valley, discovering La Tania on the way.
The electric assistance of your bike and the advice of your qualified instructor will allow you to cover the 30 kms in safety and adapting to your current form (personal level of electric assistance).
- minimum 150 cm/3.64 ft
- technical level + : I know how to ride a bike in town or in the countryside in complete safety
- physical level + : accessible to all without restriction, except medical contraindication
Practical tips :
- equipment included (VAE, helmet).
- qualified instructor
- Pleasant forest environment
- Small group outing, minimum 5 people
Equipment to bring: small backpack, water bottle, clothes and shoes suitable for cycling.
Dispositions spéciales covid 19
Limiting the number of people in groups. Hydro-alcoholic gel and bactericidal product to disinfect helmets and handles. MCF recommendations applied.
From 03/07 to 29/08/2021, every Wednesday between 8.45 am and 11.30 am. Please come to the meeting point 15 minutes before beginning the activity.
One price: 69 € (Equipment included).
Maximum number of people : 8
- Bank/credit card
- Online payment
Minimum height required : 3.64ft
Book your stay
Animals : Not accepted
- Sporting activities
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.