To share a friendly moment with your family around the best invention there is: the bicycle.Ebike outing for families with at least one adult.
The instructors of the MCF school offer you this outing to discover the Ebike, which brings the mountain paths within your reach in a fun and family atmosphere.
This outing will allow you to review the basics of cycling, to initiate you to the specificities of the EAB (assistance management) in order to feel at ease and perhaps then participate in longer or more technical outings in the emblematic places of the Méribel valley. if the children are too small to have an electric mountain bike, use a classic bike with a "track" system to pull them by an adult.
On the programme: having a fun or sporting objective, and meetings with other families
- minimum height required for an Ebike : 1m35
- technical level required + : I know how to ride a bike in town or in the countryside in complete safety
- physical level required + : accessible to all without restriction, except medical contraindication.
Practical tips :
- equipment included (bike, helmet)
- family outing
- accompaniment by a certified French Cycling Instructor
Dispositions spéciales covid 19
Limitation of the number of people in the groups.
Hydroalcoholic gel and bactericidal product for disinfecting helmets and handles .
MCF recommendations applied.
From 03/07 to 28/08/2021, every Wednesday between 5.15 pm and 6.30 pm. Dates to be confirmed. The schedule can be modified according to the organisation of the level groups. Meeting 15 minutes before starting the outing.
One price: 50 € (price per person.Equipment included).
Maximum number of people : 12
- Bank/credit card
- Online payment
Required for children : be able to ride a bike safely
Book your stay
Animals : Not accepted
- Sporting activities
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.