From 11 years old and adult. A 3 half-day DH / Enduro course that will allow you to progress in the discipline. Open to both beginners and experienced riders with small groups to have fun and progress at your own pace.
- technical level required + : I know how to ride a bike in town or in the countryside in complete safety
- physical level required ++ : I cycle regularly, I practice a sport regularly
Our qualified instructors will teach you how to ride safely and technically: braking, crossing and jumps will no longer hold any secrets for you.
Possibility to do one session or the whole course.
Practical tips :
- minimum age 11 years
- 3 mornings Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday from 9.00 to 11.30 am
- equipment included : VVT DH, back and knee protection
- lift pass included
- supervision by a qualified instructor
Dispositions spéciales covid 19
Limitation of the number of people in the groups.
Hydroalcoholic gel and bactericidal product for disinfecting helmets and handles .
MCF recommendations applied.
From 19/07 to 28/08/2021, daily between 9 am and 11.30 am. Please come at the meeting 15 minutes before the course starts.
One price: 79 € (for one session)
Fee: 220 € (for the 3 sessions).
Age minimum : 11 ans
Maximum number of people : 8
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
Come to the meeting a few minutes before the course starts
Animals : Not accepted
- Sporting activities
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.