Famille Plus Label
In 2013 Meribel joined the club of ski resorts with the Famille Plus label. Awarded by the community, the label ensures adequate services are provided for families and children. Having been awarded this status, Meribel is making every effort to ensure holidays are as enjoyable as possible for adults and children alike.
The resort is committed to the following points:
1. A personal welcome in restaurants and accommodation.
2. Activities and entertainment for all ages.
3. Appropriate pricing structures for all ages.
4. Pampering for every child by professionals.
5. Opportunities to learn more about the local environment and heritage.
6. Convenience: all shops and services are close at hand.
In order to follow these new guidelines there have been several changes within the resort for the 2013/2014 winter season:
- The addition of nappy changing areas in public toilets.
- The improvement of the existing toboggan runs.
- The creation of a new mascot, called Kenotte.
- The creation of a children’s play area in the two Tourist Offices.
- The creation of a brochure dedicated to families.
- The creation of a recreational area called the Kenothèque (after the mascot) at the Parc Olympique.
Kenotte is waiting for you this winter !