Book your stay
MTB - Méribel Bikepark
Ride at Meribel almost all year round !
(During snowfree times)
The Méribel Valley Bikepark welcome you to ride with a variety of sensations !
- Pumptrack, since summer 2017 : a pump track is a continuous loop of round bumps and banked turns that you ride not by pedaling, but by “pumping.”
- Ludizone of la Chaudanne : You can enjoy in complete safety a course that is specifically equipped with wooden bridges, parabolic curves and bumps. Suitable for children. (long. 250 m, 50 m +)
- 2 runs for Electric Bikes : 1 green and 1 blue
- The Bikepark : a true paradise for bikers who love mountain runs
The Méribel Valley Bikepark is an official French Cycling Federation mountain biking centre (n° 85). The various circuits are identified by name or number and listed according to their difficulty level (which is shown by colour) and type (downhill trails, enduro circuits, links and cross-country circuits).
Lifts are open from the 08th July to the 31st August 2018
- GREEN = beginner
- BLUE = intermediate
- RED = confirmed
- BLACK = expert
the Méribel Bikepark is equipped with:
- 9 DOWNHILL (DH) trails (1 green, 2 blue, 3 red and 2 black) = 31km,
- 10 ENDURO trails (1 green, 2 blue, 3 red and 3 black) = 104 km
- 4 CROSS-COUNTRY (XC) trails (1 green, 1 red and 1 black) = 26km
- Trails dedicated for Electric Mountain Bikes
MERIBEL / 3 VALLEES MAP
MTB (Méribel Valley / 3 Valleys) maps are available to you in Tourist Offices and in ski passes offices:
ENVIRONMENT & SECURITY
3 bike washing points are available:
- Méribel Les Allues (1100m), at "la Maison des Générations".
- Méribel La Chaudanne (1450m), at Tougnète Gondola.
- Méribel-Mottaret (1750m), at Pas du Lac Gondola.
! Please beware: some mountain biking trails are shared with walkers !
! Please make sure that you adhere to the code of conduct which is based on respect for other mountain users, so as to ensure the acceptance and continuation of our sport.
MTB SERVICE PLUS
4 bike patrols tour the marked trails through the summer, maintaining the trails and giving assistance to anyone needing it. Do ask them for any advice or help you may require!
Contact : +33 (0)6 16 64 26 49
- 5 rotations per day (from sunday to friday)
- trailer for 20 MTB
Outings, events and trails
MCF MERIBEL BIKE SCHOOL
Meeting at 17.30, in la Chaudanne.
Postponed in case of bad weather. On demand.
MTB School La Trace Verte
VTT DESCENTE DH initiation à perfectionnement
Down Hill bike lessons
Adventure tour : Enduro
Half day / day excursion.
MTB Downhill course for all level
Subject to favorable weather.
Friday 22 June 2018
|10 °C||1 °C|
|0 cm||0 cm|
Visibility : _FAIBLE_VISIBILITE_
Avalanche risk : Unavailable