Book your stay
MTB - Méribel Bikepark
The Méribel Valley Bikepark is an official French Cycling Federation mountain biking centre (n° 85). The various circuits are identified by name or number and listed according to their difficulty level (which is shown by colour) and type (downhill trails, enduro circuits, links and cross-country circuits).
- GREEN = beginner
- BLUE = intermediate
- RED = confirmed
- BLACK = expert
the Méribel Bikepark is equipped with:
- 9 DOWNHILL (DH) trails (1 green, 2 blue, 3 red and 2 black) = 31km, with 1 new trail!
- 10 ENDURO trails (1 green, 2 blue, 3 red and 3 black) = 104 km, with 1 new trail!
- 4 CROSS-COUNTRY (XC) trails (1 green, 1 red and 1 black) = 26km, with 1 new trail!
- 1 Trail is dedicated for Electric Mountain Bikes
MERIBEL / 3 VALLEES MAP
MTB (Méribel Valley / 3 Valleys) maps are available to you in Tourist Offices and in ski passes offices:
MOUNTAIN BIKING GUIDE - Méribel / 3 Vallées
ENVIRONMENT & SECURITY
3 bike washing points are available:
- Méribel Les Allues (1100m), at "la Maison des Générations".
- Méribel La Chaudanne (1450m), at Tougnète Gondola.
- Méribel-Mottaret (1750m), at Pas du Lac Gondola.
! Please beware: some mountain biking trails are shared with walkers !
! Please make sure that you adhere to the code of conduct which is based on respect for other mountain users, so as to ensure the acceptance and continuation of our sport.
MTB SERVICE PLUS
4 bike patrols tour the marked trails through the summer, maintaining the trails and giving assistance to anyone needing it. Do ask them for any advice or help you may require!
Contact : +33 (0)6 16 64 26 49
- 5 rotations per day (from sunday to friday)
- trailer for 20 MTB
Meeting at 17.30, in la Chaudanne.
Postponed in case of bad weather. On demand.
Animation services - Teambuilding and corporate activities
Closed saturday and sunday.
Closed exceptionally on bank holidays.
Monday to Friday : from 9am to 12:30 pm and from 3:30pm to 7pm
Saturday and Sunday : from 9am to 12:30 pm and from 2:30pm to 7pm.
From 09/12/2017 to 22/04/2018, daily.
From monday to friday from 9AM to 6.30PM.
Saturday and Sunday from 9AM to 7PM.
Tuesday 21 November 2017
|1450 m||2700 m|
|3 °C||-9 °C|
|8 cm||33 cm|
Visibility : _PARFAITE_VISIBILITE_
Avalanche risk : Unavailable