Book your stay
MTB - Méribel Bikepark
The Méribel Valley Bikepark is an official French Cycling Federation mountain biking centre (n° 85). The various circuits are identified by name or number and listed according to their difficulty level (which is shown by colour) and type (downhill trails, enduro circuits, links and cross-country circuits).
- GREEN = beginner
- BLUE = intermediate
- RED = confirmed
- BLACK = expert
the Méribel Bikepark is equipped with:
- 9 DOWNHILL (DH) trails (1 green, 2 blue, 3 red and 2 black) = 31km, with 1 new trail!
- 10 ENDURO trails (1 green, 2 blue, 3 red and 3 black) = 104 km, with 1 new trail!
- 4 CROSS-COUNTRY (XC) trails (1 green, 1 red and 1 black) = 26km, with 1 new trail!
- 1 Trail is dedicated for Electric Mountain Bikes
MERIBEL / 3 VALLEES MAP
MTB (Méribel Valley / 3 Valleys) maps are available to you in Tourist Offices and in ski passes offices:
MOUNTAIN BIKING GUIDE - Méribel / 3 Vallées
ENVIRONMENT & SECURITY
3 bike washing points are available:
- Méribel Les Allues (1100m), at "la Maison des Générations".
- Méribel La Chaudanne (1450m), at Tougnète Gondola.
- Méribel-Mottaret (1750m), at Pas du Lac Gondola.
! Please beware: some mountain biking trails are shared with walkers !
! Please make sure that you adhere to the code of conduct which is based on respect for other mountain users, so as to ensure the acceptance and continuation of our sport.
MTB SERVICE PLUS
4 bike patrols tour the marked trails through the summer, maintaining the trails and giving assistance to anyone needing it. Do ask them for any advice or help you may require!
Contact : +33 (0)6 16 64 26 49
- 5 rotations per day (from sunday to friday)
- trailer for 20 MTB
MTB School La Trace Verte
Guided electric bike tour “in the shade of the forest”
We advise you to come at the Sport 1600 shop, 30 minutes before the activity.
MCF MERIBEL BIKE SCHOOL
VTT DESCENTE DH initiation à perfectionnement
Guided electric bike tour “The Villages of the Valley”
Meeting at 17.30, in la Chaudanne.
Postponed in case of bad weather. On demand.
Guided electric bike tour “Panoramas”
E BIKES TRIP
Subject to favorable weather. On demand.
Down Hill bike lessons
Guided electric bike tour “The high routes of Méribel”
Guided electric bike tour “Advanced/ Expert”
Sporty Guided electric bike tour
Friday 22 June 2018
|10 °C||1 °C|
|0 cm||0 cm|
Visibility : _FAIBLE_VISIBILITE_
Avalanche risk : Unavailable